Welcome to Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) at Queen’s University. We are proud to offer an exceptional educational experience to residents and clinical fellows at one of Canada’s most respected institutions.
Our residency programs are among the most innovative in the country, having led the way in the development and implementation of competency-based medical education. The smaller size of our programs is frequently cited by our residents as a huge asset, offering personalized learning opportunities from faculty and mentors dedicated to your learning and well-being.
We are committed to creating a supportive postgraduate community where equity, diversity, and inclusion are embedded in everything we do. We are pleased to welcome top learners from across Canada and around the world every year to Queen’s and to Kingston. Our strength is our people, and we encourage you to join us.
- Call Stipends and Taxi Reimbursement
- CanMEDS Modules
- Certificates of Completion of Training
- Elentra Login
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Graduate Studies
- Interprofessional Education
- InTouch Telephone Dictation
- Job Opportunities
- Medical School Building Access
- Notary Public
- Program Directory
- Registration Rebates
- Residency Survival Guides
- Residents for Choosing Wisely
- Rotation Schedules & Important Dates