Dundas Street E Units, Belleville, ON
Dundas Street E Unit
(Hover over image for photo gallery)
Belleville is located in the Quinte Region in Southeastern Ontario. The region offers superb lifestyle, economics, recreation, and a professional environment to make the Quinte region a great place to live. For more information and a map of the area please visit Quinte West.
Regional Education has 2 apartments located on Dundas Street East (please refer to Elentra for building number). The apartment complex is located across the street from Quinte Health Care (Belleville General Hospital).
All of the Regional Education accommodations are shared with other medical students or residents. The accommodations are co-ed, however, we do our best to try and book learners of the same gender together but sometimes that is not possible. If you choose not to share an assigned apartment, please contact our office immediately to see if an alternate solution can be found.
Our Regional Education accommodations are for the learners use only. Accommodations are not provided for other family members or friends (spouses, children, caregivers, etc).
- No Pets - Please note, our property leases state "No Pets Allowed". Please respect the wishes of the landlord and be respectful of your roommates as many learners suffer from allergies.
- No Smoking - Smoking is NOT permitted in any of the Regional Education accommodations.
- Internet - These accomodations have been set up with a wireless high speed Internet connection.
- Parking - Surface parking is provided. Contact superintendent for assigned parking number.
- Keys - A refundable $10 deposit is required when picking up the keys. Please pick up keys from superintendent of building no later then 8:00pm. If this check-in time is an issue please contact the superintendent to see if other arrangements can be made. Also, the keys need to be handed back to the superintendent at the end of the rotation.
- Travel - The cost of 1 return trip for each completed two-week time period is available for reimbursement. All travel reimbursements are contingent upon fulfillment of learner responsibilities.
- Linens - Bed, bath and kitchen linens are provided. All linens used must be laundered prior to your departure.
Superintendents: Lori and Brian Smith, phone: (613) 962-9608, email: email@example.com
Please remember to close balcony doors before leaving apartment. The superintendent will hold you responsible for any damage to carpets caused by the elements.
Belleville General Hospital requires all medical trainees to complete/provide the following during orientation on the first day of the rotation:
- Completion of BGH Confidentiality Form.
- Student Number.
Travel reimbursement is contingent upon fulfillment of LEARNER RESPONSIBILITIES.
Regional Site Contacts:
Dr. Lois McDonald,
Regional Education Leader/Regional Learner Advocate
Phone: (613) 969-7400 ext 2434
Quinte Health Care
Phone: (613) 969-7400 ext 2017
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your out-of-town rotation please contact the Regional Education office:
Phone: (613) 533-6000 ext 77606