The Regional Education Office has consulted with Kingston Public Health to ensure we can continue to provide safe, clean housing for clerks and residents completing regional rotations.
The expectation is that learners will continue to be responsible to keep housing clean and to wash all bedding and linens prior to leaving a rotation.
During these exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to have the units cleaned professionally at the end of rotations. Since there is no time between rotations, the housing you are moving into may only be getting cleaned on the day you move in.
Cleaning supplies will be available for your use in the housing.
Please note that housing will continue to be shared with other learners and we would remind you of the following Public Health recommendations:
- Practice hand hygiene
- Keep physical distancing, when possible
- Limit kitchen use to one person at a time
- Limit visits/visitors until further notice from Public Health officials
- Avoid sharing personal and household items, when possible
- Clean and disinfect household with available products regularly
UGME Clerkship COVID-19 Information: While Away at a Regional Site