We are pleased that you have applied to one of our programs and are looking forward to welcoming you in person during your interview. Here are some links that will assist you in making your arrangements.
- Tourism Kingston provides a search engine for accommodation in Kingston.
- Air Canada operates regular service from Toronto's Pearson International Airport (YYZ) to Kingston's Norman Rogers Airport (YGK). There are twelve flights daily in and out of Kingston and the airport is located approximately 7km from downtown Kingston.
- Via Rail offers frequent connections between Kingston and Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal. The station is the fifth-busiest in Canada with 20 trains per day.
- Toronto to Kingston schedule
- Greyhound and Coach Canada provides scheduled bus service to and from Kingston
Maps, Directions, and Parking
- For Kingston Health Sciences Centre - Kingston General Hospital Site
- For Kingston Health Sciences Centre - Hotel Dieu Hospital Site
- For Providence Care Hospital
- For the Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario
- For Queen's University
- For the Department of Family Medicine
- CaRMS provides a list of interview guidelines for programs.
Life in Kingston
- Please refer to our Life in Kingston website for detailed information on living in Kingston.