Career Advisors can help with:
- Having a well-developed sense of self and goals to work toward
- Recognizing personal preferences and strengths and utilizing this knowledge in education and career decisions
- Identifying and balancing personal and educational priorities to foster future balance between personal health and a sustainable practice.
- Finding resources to help you meet those goals in a healthy way
Resources and links:
- Queen's Career Services (appointments)
- Applying to the US:
- Careers in Medicine
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties logging in.
- Canadian Specialty Profiles
- Residency Application Process (CaRMS)
- Critically Appraising Myths