Skip to main content
- Awards must be used to provide partial financial support for travel, accommodation, food, and registration fees associated with a recognized conference at which the student is presenting their own or co-authored paper or poster. Please note that this travel award application is for conferences outside of the CITAC Annual Meeting.
- Recipients must be registered full-time in an MD-MSc or MD-PhD degree program within the Faculty of Health Sciences at Queen’s University.
- Students who are registered full-time however are beyond their funding-eligible period (years 1-2 for MSc, years 1-4 for PhD students) and are presenting their own paper or poster at a conference may be eligible to receive a Conference Travel Award. The decision to allocate awards beyond funding-eligible students resides with the MD-MSc/MD-PhD program Director.
- The awards will be paid to the recipients through the Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen’s University, by normal procedures for award disbursement and when the MD-MSc MD-PhD program office provides the list of recipients and other information required to the Finance Office, Faculty of Health Sciences.
- The value of each conference travel award is capped at $500/student/year.
- The student is required to provide a Conference Travel Award form signed by the student and their supervisor. The form can be sent to Mary White via e-mail or scanned copy.