Prior to a new or amended policy or regulation being submitted for MD PEC approval, it must be published for review and comment by faculty and/or students within the School of Medicine. Feedback received will be directed to the Policy Sponsor.
In the event that major changes are made based on this feedback, a new draft will be posted for additional comments.
In keeping with this procedure the following policies are being posted for comment or feedback:
- Student Observership Policy – Curricular Component (Policy # CC-02)
- Policy on Attendance and Absences in Undergraduate Medical Education – Student Assessment Policy (Policy # SA-07)
- QuARMS Progress and Promotion Policy – Student Conduct Policy (Policy # SA-06 & SC-06)
- Policy on Attendance and Absences for QuARMS Students – Student Conduct Policy (Policy # SC-07)
- Policy on Conflict of Interest in Undergraduate Medical – General Policy (Policy # G-01)
If you wish to comment on any of these documents, please add your feedback to the discussions or email firstname.lastname@example.org