- The primary commitment is to support the delivery of Undergraduate Medical Education ensuring that students are taught in the most appropriate learning environment.
- The secondary commitment is to support all other Faculty of Health Sciences activities including administrative, student groups and staff/faculty activities.
- The final commitment is to support University groups outside the Faculty of Health Science for a limited range of activities.
Student Bookings for Practice, Meetings, Events
All teaching and teaching related bookings must be addressed to the Curricular Coordinator assigned to the curricular year for which the event is associated. Bookings by the Curricular Coordinators have precedence over all the centrally booked rooms during the academic year and within the hours of the core-teaching day.
- Students requesting space for practice only may be made the same day or up to one week in advance in person or by emailing Admin UGME SOMB.
- To book an event please complete the Clinical Teaching Room Request Form.
- To view the Clinical Teaching Centre room availability go to https://queensfhs.roombookingsystem.co.uk, Username: SOMB BOOKINGS, Password: BOOK. No bookings will be taken by phone.