Bay Street Units, Toronto, ON
Bay Street Unit
(Hover over image for photo gallery)
Regional Education has two 2-bedroom condos on Bay Street, in Toronto (please refer to MEdTech Central for apartment address and number). This accommodation is in very close proximity to Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital. The building is an easy 5 minute walk to the hospitals, and the accommodation is fully furnished. Click on Unit #1 above to view photos.
All of the Regional Education accommodations are shared with other medical students or residents. The accommodations are co-ed, however, we do our best to try and book learners of the same gender together but sometimes that is not possible. If you choose not to share an assigned apartment, please contact our office immediately to see if an alternate solution can be found.
Our Regional Education accommodations are for the learners use only. Accommodations are not provided for other family members or friends (spouses, children, caregivers, etc).
- No Pets - Please note, our property leases state “No Pets Allowed”. Please respect the wishes of the landlord and be respectful of your roommates as many learners suffer from allergies.
- No Smoking - Smoking is NOT permitted in any of the Regional Education accommodations.
- Internet - This accommodation has been set up with a wireless high speed Internet connection.
- Parking - Designated underground parking spots (please refer to MEdTech Central for parking spot numbers). Please make sure parking transponder is securely velcroed to your dash to prevent it from falling into the car vents.
- Keys - Keys can be picked up from the concierge desk, right inside the main doors of the building. Upon departure at the end of the rotation, please return the keys to the concierge under the name of Marilyn Healy, the Property Manager.
- Check Out Time - Check out time is usually around 12 noon in order to give the cleaners enough time to do their job before the next learner arrives.
- Building Amenities - full gym, pool, 24/7 concierge, direct underground access to shopping, food and the College subway on the Yonge line.
- Travel - The cost for 1 return trip for each completed two-week time period is available for reimbursement. All travel reimbursements are contingent upon fulfillment of learner responsibilities.
- Linens - Bed, bath and kitchen linens are provided. All linens used must be laundered prior to your departure.
Please Note: We recommend you arrange for a long distance calling card as the Regional Education condo you will be staying in does not support long distance telephone service.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your out-of-town rotation please contact the Regional Education office:
Phone: (613) 533-6000 ext 77606