Caroline Carpenter Grove
Caroline Carpenter Grove
(Hover over image for photo gallery)
Regional Education has a 3-bedroom townhouse located on Caroline Carpenter Grove (please refer to MEdTech Central for townhouse number) which is approximately 1.5 km from the Humber River Hospital site (18 minute walk).
All of the Regional Education accommodations are shared with other medical students or residents. The accommodations are co-ed, however, we do our best to try and book learners of the same gender together but sometimes that is not possible. If you choose not to share an assigned apartment, please contact our office immediately to see if an alternate solution can be found.
Our Regional Education accommodations are for the learners use only. Accommodations are not provided for other family members or friends (spouses, children, caregivers, etc).
- No Pets - Please note, our property leases state “No Pets Allowed”. Please respect the wishes of the landlord and be respectful of your roommates as many learners suffer from allergies.
- No Smoking - Smoking is NOT permitted in any of the Regional Education accommodations.
- Internet - This accommodation has been set up with a wireless high speed Internet connection.
- Parking - One parking spot is available in the garage at the back of the townhouse.
- Keys - Pick up keys from the Humber River Hospital Security Office which is located on the first floor just past the main entrance. The keys must be returned prior to your departure from Toronto.
- Travel - The cost for 1 return trip for each completed two-week time period is available for reimbursement. All travel reimbursements are contingent upon fulfillment of learner responsibilities.
- Linens - Bed, bath and kitchen linens are provided. All linens used must be laundered prior to your departure.
Humber River Hospital requires all medical trainees to complete the required registration process by submitting the Humber River Hospital Medical Trainees Application form. Once submitted please call 416-242-1000 ext. 82113 or email (email@example.com) to book an appointment to complete the registration which will involve:
- Copying of University Photo ID Badge (please make sure to bring with you).
- Completion of HRH Confidentiality Form.
- Completion of HRH IS Form.
- Completion of Scrubs Machine Access Form.
- Arrangement of Meditech Access which enables the review of patient records.
- Arrangment of HRH Photo ID which must be worn at all times while onsite and is used to access nursing unit stairwells at the Finch site.
- Parking Arrangements, if required.
Regional Site Contact:
Executive Assistant, Medical Education & Student Affairs Representative
Humber River Hospital
(416) 242-1000 ext 82103
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your out-of-town rotation please contact the Regional Education office:
Phone: (613) 533-6000 ext 77606