Recent NewsStay up to date - click here for instructions on how to subscribe to RSS and Calendar feeds!
Look forward to some tastier foods at FastLane, but in keeping themselves as a gluten free destination on campus, they’ll still keep a variety of gluten free options. Also, keep a look out for a (possible) survey in the near future from Hospitality Services about what kinds of things we want to see from our little FastLane Cafe.
Hopefully, we can all work together to make sure that we’re getting the kind of food service that we want, and that Brown’s can be profitable enough to keep FastLane in business in NMB!
Key Points to Remember are:
- All posters must be presented to the Building Operations Office Rm. 112 Botterell Hall for approval.
- Posters shall be placed on the following places in the School of Medicine Building:
- Bulletin boards
- Tripods placed away from the main traffic flow.
- Under no circumstances are posters to be placed on:
- elevator doors or inside elevators
- glass wall partitions
- glass doors
- painted surfaces
- stone walls
- directional/way finding signs, or exit signs
- fire hose cabinets
- wood finishes
- Decals (with adhesive backing), double-backed carpet tape, and the use of other permanent adhesive substances or those that prevent easy poster removal are prohibited.
- Pre-Approved posters may be placed on the main doors of the School for “Special Events”.
- Emergency or regulatory notices containing “need to know” information about an urgent issue regarding facility or security shall be temporarily posted on walls in high traffic areas.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or advice on how to promote your initiatives within NMB or to QMED students.
AS VP Internal 2013-2014
The Aesculapian Society is proud to announce that the Annual Interest Group Introduction for 2014-2015 will be held on Wednesday, September 3rd at 12:30pm in Room 032A.
This presentation will include introductions to all of the interest groups and a summary of upcoming athletic events. There will also be opportunities presented to get involved with some of the groups.
Contact Julia Baum, the Student Initiatives Liaison, at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Best of luck as well to the 2017 Class who will be putting on all the student run orientation week events. Please show our new first year class why we are so proud to be a part of the QMED Community.
AS VP Internal 2013-2014