Career Advisors can help with:
- Having a well-developed sense of self and goals to work toward
- Recognizing personal preferences and strengths and utilizing this knowledge in education and career decisions
- Identifying and balancing personal and educational priorities to foster future balance between personal health and a sustainable practice.
- Finding resources to help you meet those goals in a healthy way
Resources and links:
Canadian Medical Students and the US Match
http://meds.queensu.ca/assets/LWC/Canadian Medical Students and the US Match.docx
- Career Services, Queen's University
74 Union Street (Gordon Hall), Kingston, ON
613 533-6000 x77952
- Careers in Medicine
Contact email@example.com if you have difficulties logging in.
- Canadian Specialty Profiles
- Residency Application Process (CaRMS)
- Critically Appraising Myths