Academic Advisors can help you with:
- recognizing your strengths and weaknesses
- setting academic goals
- seeking help when needed
- completing your academic responsibilities in a healthy way including managing anxiety before exams and major projects
- maintaining a school/ life balance
- maintaining positive study habits and time management skills
- exploring options and opportunities available to support your academic career
- Student Academic Success Services - Stauffer Library, Queen's University
Medical Students can contact Linda Williams directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- To book a Learning Strategies appointment please use the online booking system. Online learning resources are also available to students.