You are beginning what is sure to be one of the most rewarding and fulfilling chapters in your life. During this time, you will engage with a community of exceptionally talented colleagues and highly regarded faculty. To help you get oriented and started, the Queen’s Medicine Handbook and these resources are your guide on everything from facilities, classes, faculty, administration and more to help you successfully navigate your four years of undergraduate medical education.
Curriculum - All curricular materials can be found on MEdTech » (password required)
- First Patient Program Exit Pass
- Letter of Good Standing
- Clerkship Travel Program (Reimbursement Form)
- Procedure to Request Approval for Time Off in Undergraduate Medicine
- Request for Approval for Time Off Form - Preclerkship & Clerkship Units
- Request for Approval for Time Off Form - Clinical Clerkship Rotations