Education is an integral part of today's society. Educators are often times spending more quality time with the young people of today's world than their parents so they play an important role in developing the minds and habits of them. The Queen's SP program can assist with the ever growing demands of educators, counsellors and bus operators who shape the children of today. Whether through mental health first aid, having difficult conversations, dealing with bullying, and so on. The ability to role play these situations to build confidence for when they arise in the classroom, on the schoolyard or on the bus is important.
- Essential mental health first aid training
- Suicide prevention & intervention
- Learning skills & developing tools to de-escalate situations with students, parents, guardians, etc.
- Realistic & reliable training
- Skill assessment in simulations that mimic real life
- Use of real people for high stress/stakes scenarios
- Low risk - high reward
- Learning from mistakes in a safe, supervised and structured environment
- Updating risk assessment tactics - substance abuse, suicide, mental health, etc.
- Dealing with difficult students
- Mental health & other social disorders
- Breaking bad news - communicating with parents/guardians
- Diversity training
The SP Program has a wide range of services and areas of expertise that can assist with the training and education of business professionals in an office or classroom setting. If you would like more information about the program and how we can assit with your training and learning. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org