Candidates eligible to apply to the QuARMS pathway are current Grade 12 high school students who are Indigenous peoples and/or Black students who self-identify as Black African, Black Caribbean, Black North American or multi-racial students who have and identify with their Black ancestry.
Candidates must be a Canadian Citizen OR a Permanent Resident of Canada.
Candidates for QuARMS demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- exceptional leadership qualities
- curious by nature
- diverse academic interests
- commitment to service
- proven academic ability
- critical and creative thinking
- ability to relate to people
- maturity and integrity
- humility, altruism, and humanitarianism