Candidates for the QuARMS pathway must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
- Identify as:
- Black African, Black Caribbean, Black North American, or a multi-racial person who has and identifies with their Black ancestry
- Applicants must meet the academic requirements of the eligible programs to which they are applying (see "How to Apply" for more information)
- Applicants must be currently in high school and must be enrolled in the final year of high school when they apply. Students residing in Quebec must be in their 1st year of CEGEP to be eligible to apply
*Please note: Applicants who have taken any University or College credits that are not counted towards the completion of their High School diploma, are not eligible to apply to this pathway.
Candidates for the QuARMS pathway may also demonstrate the following qualities:
- exceptional leadership qualities
- curious by nature
- diverse academic interests
- committment to service
- proven academic ability
- critical and creative thinking
- ability to relate to people
- maturity and integrity
- humility, altruism, and humanitarianism
For Eligibility, Financial, Application and General information about the QuARMS Pathway, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Queen's Community provides various support resources and ways to connect with other students. We encourage you to explore the Inclusive Queen’s website to find out more!