The QuARMS StudentOne of the objectives of QuARMS is to develop new and innovative educational models for the training of physicians by bringing 10 exceptionally gifted high school students to Queen’s University each year.
Candidates for QuARMS demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- commitment to service
- proven academic ability
- critical and creative thinking
- ability to relate to people
- exceptional leadership qualities
- curious by nature
- diverse academic interests
- maturity and integrity
- humility, altruism, and humanitarianism.