1. The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has committed to fully funding two CIP trainees in their first year.
2. The School of Medicine provides base funding support to the CIP Program, some of which will be used for trainee salary
3. It is also expected that trainees will compete for external funding (e.g. CIHR grants).
4. The Dean’s Office, the Postgraduate Medical Education Office, and clinical residency programs, have committed to topping
up external awards so that trainees are fully funded for up to a maximum of four years.
5. There are two fully funded research fellowships for which CIP trainees are eligible: