is a robust integrated teaching and learning system that allows our instructors to easily deliver lecture notes and other electronic resources to students in a secure and centralized manner. The system has an intuitive and user-friendly interface and is managed by our Undergraduate Medical Education Office.
MEdTech Central Feature Summary:
- Comprehensive schedule including a visual calendar outlining weekly learning events
- Downloadable lecture notes and other electronic resources
- View goals and objectives for courses and individual learning events.
- A curriculum search tool that allows you to easily search through the curriculum to find learning events matching your Boolean search term.
- Access to Library Resources from off-campus through the Queen's Web-Proxy.
- Personal profile management and roaming profile settings.
- Learning event comments and discussions.
- Teaching event reminders / notifications (30 days, 7 days and 3 days prior).
- Innovative "Community" system to facilitate online collaboration in a familiar social-networking type environment.
- Syndicated RSS content including Urgent Notices, News and Events, etc.
- Provide system feedback through our easy feedback agent.
- Statistics of accessed resources.