QuARMS: Admissions Checklist
Admissions Required Documents Checklist:
Submit to the Queen’s School of Medicine Admissions Office as soon as possible the following:
NOTE: Failure to provide all the required documents by August 15th will result in limited participation in the QuARMS program and your successful progression in the program will be compromised.
- In compliance with the Immunization and Communicable Disease Policy in conjunction with the Communicable Disease Screening Protocol QuARMS students are to have the Communicable Disease Screening Form _QuARMS completed by their health care provider.
- In compliance with the Police Record Check Policy each QuARMS student is require to submit a Criminal Records Check and Declaration (SUBMIT ONLY ORIGINAL DOCUMENT - please mail or drop off original document to Admissions Office)
- Photo consent information
- Joint Hospital Confidentiality Statement
- Authorization to Release Information