Checklist for Deferred Registration
- Contact the Admissions Office by March 31st to confirm that you will be attending school in September.
- Submit all the required documents as listed below:
Submit to the Queen’s School of Medicine Admissions Office no later than August 1st of the :
- Communicable Disease Screening Form completed by your healthcare provider
- Criminal Records Check
- A copy of your final transcript
- A Photocopy of your CPR Basic Rescuer Course certificate (Level C) (First Aid is not required)
Level C and up includes the following:
CPR for Adults
CPR for Children
CPR for Infants
Adult/Child Two Person CPR
Failure to provide all the required documents will result in limited participation in clinical aspects of the MD program and your successful progression in the program will be compromised.
- The financing of a Queen's education will involve a variety of funding sources. There are a number of options available for you to explore. Please review the information available on the Office of the University Registrar – Student Awards web site "Financing Your Queen's Education - Medicine" for more information.
- Activate your NetID and get a Queen's email account
In order to get their NetID, students should visit the MyQueensU portal at http://my.queensu.ca