Applications for the Queen's School of Medicine are made through the Ontario Medical Schools' Application Service (OMSAS). Please visit the OMSAS site for information regarding the application process. All documents and application materials must be submitted through the application centre. Candidates will be assessed solely based on materials submitted to OMSAS by the application deadlines. Addendums or supplemental materials sent directly to the School of Medicine will be destroyed.If you have a concern regarding the submission of your application materials or require additional information please contact the Admissions Office of Undergraduate Medical Education: telephone 613 533-3307 or FAX 613 533-3190, or the Ontario Medical Schools' Application Service (OMSAS), 170 Research Lane, Guelph, Ontario N1G 5E2.
Please be aware that application deadlines are strictly enforced. All required documentation must be provided by the specified deadlines as outline below. Applicants who fail to comply with application deadlines and/or requirements will be disqualified.
September 15, 2015 (4:30p.m. EST)
- Deadline to create an OMSAS account
October 1, 2015 (4:30p.m. EST)
- Last date to submit OMSAS application
- All transcripts and academic documents are to be recieved by OMSAS
- All confdential assessment forms must be received by OMSAS, any application with missing reference letters will not be considered
- Applicants must release their MCAT scores to OMSAS by this date.
- Offers of admission will be made
June 30, 2016
- Final transcripts must be received at OMSAS by this date.