This calculation consists of all years of undergraduate study, up to the point of application, regardless of whether study is full time or part time.
- Includes summer and supplemental courses
- Candidates completing more than one degree program can expect all grades to be included
- Only grades from courses completed by the application deadline will be included
- Degree programs or individual courses are not considered a factor in the calculation of GPAs
- Calculations include grades from all courses included on the transcript, including repeated courses
- Courses with Pass/Fail grades or transfer credits (including International Baccalaureate, Advance Placement and CEGEP programs) are not included
- No adjustments are made based on course load or course levels
NOTE: The following courses of study will not be included in the GPA: naturopathic and chiropractic medicine, consecutive bachelor of education programs, challenge for credit courses, diploma or certificate programs, graduate courses, and undergraduate courses taken as part of a graduate program.