Most Recent Two Full-Time Years GPA (2YGPA)
This calculation consists of full-time years of undergraduate study, up to the point of application.
- Only courses taken in the academic year (September to April) will be included.
- Individual courses taken during a summer session are not counted in the calculation of the 2YGPA.
- Full-time study is defined as a minimum of three courses per semester.
- Full-time years may or may not be sequential.
- This calculation may include one year from two different degree programs
- A full‑time summer semester does not replace a semester of studies within an academic year.
- Students who are registered in a co‑operative education program (co‑op) are required to have completed two academic terms within each trimester year (fall, winter and summer). Any academic year where the student has completed two work terms will not count as part of the 2YGPA.