How to become a Standardized Patient
- Anyone can become a Standardized Patient - the minimum age is 14 year.
- Although an acting or drama background is an asset, it is not a requirement.
- Teaching or training background is an asset, it is not a requirement.
What to do?
- If you would like to join our team please complete and submit our application.
- Once your application is received you will be notified.
- Interviews are scheduled based upon the requirements of scheduled sessions.
All Standardized Patient are required to complete a Criminal Record Disclosure (CPIC).