Book a Group Study Room
Please review Room Booking Guidelines below prior to any use.
Go to online booking system now
Be considerate of other users. Leave the room in the same condition you found it.
Medical students will have access to book Group Study Room through a generic password issued by the UGME. In the event you experience difficulties logging in please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pre-booking of space is only allowed for official meetings for academic or extracurricular groups
- 10-minute grace period, afterwards you lose your booking
2. Study time (individual or group) is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You must sign into booking system upon arrival with estimated time of use
- Edit your room booking time if you leave before your estimated time of use
3. Group (2 people) study has priority over individual study if no other rooms are available in the building
- Individuals must share if asked, or leave
4. Maximum 5 hours of sign-in time per person per day
5. Rooms left unattended for more than 15 minutes can be claimed
Forgot your Log-In information?
Please email email@example.com if you can't find the username and password or you have other technical problems.
Instructions to Book a Room
- Log-in to the Room Booking Website: http://queensfhs.roombookingsystem.co.uk
- Find your appropriate room category (toolbar on left)
- Horizontal scroll across the screen until you find your room number
- Click on the timeslot that you want
- Fill in your Name, Audience (e.g. 2015) and Description (e.g. group study, interest group name, etc.)
- Click on the "Bookings" tab at the top
- Move cursor over your existing booking and click on the pencil icon on the right