Opportunties for ResidentsPeriodically, the Postgraduate Medical Education Office is sent details of provincial and national healthcare opportunities. The details will be posted on this section of our website and you're encouraged to keep checking this page for new opportunities.
Cambridge, ON - Posted August 8, 2017
- Locum needed at FHT of 16 physicians – October, 2017 x 3 months
- Locum needed at FHO of 5 physicians – October, 2017 x 1 month
- Locum needed February, 2018 1 1\2 to 3 months – maternity locum in a solo practice, part of a FHO of 16 physicians
- Grandview Medical Centre (FHT) – 2 F\T positions available Jan. 2018 due to retirements
- FHO position available in group of 8 physicians (part of a larger FHT group).
- FHO position available at Forbes Medical Clinic.
The City of Cambridge and Township of North Dumfries (pop. 141,000) is a prosperous, economically diverse area in one of Canada’s fastest growing and strongest economic regions. Centrally located in southwestern Ontario, it is only 40 minutes from the Pearson Airport in Toronto, 35 mins. from Hamilton and 50 minutes from London.
If interested in any of these positions or for a tour of our community and opportunities, please contact Donna Gravelle, Physician Recruitment Coordinator.
firstname.lastname@example.org (519) 622-2221 ext. 2230