Module 11: Radiographic Examination of Facial Bones
to run the module
- Make sure you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer to view the modules (Netscape not supported)
- If you are having difficulty seeing the entire module
on the screen, press the "F11" key to go to full-screen
view. When you are done the module, press the "F11" key
again to return to normal view
- Some modules are fairly large in size. For
quickest loading times, a high-speed internet connection is
recommended. The modules will still work on a dial-up connection but
may take some time to download.
- You may notice some flickering in the videos. If
this occurs, it means the module has not finished downloading to your
computer. Allow the module time to download before proceeding (you
should continue once the flickering has stopped).
- If you run the module and see a large red "X"
instead of videos, you
need to download the Apple QuickTime Player. It can be downloaded free by
- If you are using a Queen's Proxy Server, you must disable it
to view the videos. To do this in Internet Explorer, click on Tools >
Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings. Then make sure the
"Use a Proxy Server" box is UNchecked.