CEHPEA Symposium 2015
Perspectives in Competency Assessment
Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad (CEHPEA) invites you to join us for a day of engaging discussions around competency assessment.
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for our 2015 symposium, Perspectives in Competency Assessment. Join us on February 5, 2015, at the MaRS Collaboration Centre in Toronto, Canada, for an enriching day of interprofessional learning and development.
· Dr. Cees van der Vleuten, School of Health Professions Education, Maastricht University
· Dr. Bob Bell, Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
· Dr. Geoff Norman, Program for Educational Research and Development, McMaster University
· Dr. Zubin Austin, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
· Dr. Ivy Oandasan, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto
Joining us for panel discussions and other sessions:
· Dr. Ivy Lynn Bourgeault, Telfer School of Management and Institute of Population Health, University of Ottawa
· Dr. Andrea Baumann, School of Nursing, McMaster University
· Dr. Debra Sibbald, Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad
· Dr. Patricia Bradley, School of Nursing, York University
· Nuzhat Jafri, Office of the Fairness Commissioner
· Kevin Taylor, College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario
· Dr. Murray Urowitz, Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad
Register now: Registration is open until November 14, 2014. Rates for all participants are CAD 450.
Visit us online: Browse the full program and speaker details at www.perspectives2015.com