Fall 2012 MCCQE Part II Application Now Available Online
The examination will be held on Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28, 2012 (some centres will open both days and other centers on either Saturday or Sunday).
IMPORTANT: In order to be eligible for the fall 2012 MCCQE Part II, candidates must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 12 months (52 weeks) of postgraduate clinical medical training no later than June 30, 2012.
- Family Medicine eligible residents: Please consult the New Certification Examination in Family Medicine and the MCCQE Part II.
- The base examination fee for the fall 2012 MCCQE Part II is C$2,150; the main application deadline is Wednesday, May 30, 2012.
- All eligible candidates will be required to first apply online (by 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time (ET)) on Wednesday, May 30 if they do not wish to incur a late fee), with a Visa or MasterCard payment, then submit the required paper forms and documentation to the MCC office within ten (10) business days of their online application.
- Late fees will apply for applications submitted online after 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 30, 2012.
- The final application deadline is Monday, July 23, 2012 (before 11:59 p.m. ET).
- See the MCC Website to complete an online application and access the application steps.